It’s becoming increasingly recognised, that along with ADHD, a person may experience symptoms of other neurodevelopmental conditions such as autism, Asperger’s, Tourette’s syndrome, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), dyslexia, and dyspraxia.
If you’re a neurodivergent adult, use this journal every day to embrace and notice your habits, feelings and brain wanderings. You’re amazing and doing OK you know!
- Notice something difficult that you did anyway
- Be proactive about how you’re feeling
- Make a note of what you’d like to get done today – but no pressure!
- Record how you calmed and centred yourself today
- Allow yourself some gentleness